Customers and Businesses both benefits from the reviews left by other customers. As a result, many business spends a lot of their marketing resource on review sites such as google and yelp. However, they often overlook a sleeping giant, and that is Facebook. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your business, please follow these steps:
- Stop reading,
- Go create a Facebook Page for your business
- Return to this article……
A business Facebook Page is so important to online marketing, you can’t afford not to have one.
For those of us with a Facebook Page, by now you probably have noticed that Facebook no longer just push your post to every followers timeline. The reasons for this can be debated, but I honestly believe this is just another way to push businesses to pay Facebook to reach more people.
According to Facebook, business page star ratings encourage people to rate a business and leave reviews. This helps consumers discover your business and create a better online brand. The reviews and ratings however goes even further than that. The star ratings on your Facebook Page is a major factor in the Facebook algorithm that determines whether or not your posts appear in your followers timelines. The more reviews you receive and the higher your star ratings, the more viewers you will reach.
How do I allow ratings and reviews on my Page?
To let people post ratings and reviews on your Page, you’ll need to choose Local Businesses for your Page’s category.
- If your Page’s category is Local Businesses: (Your Page Must be a Local Business)
- Click About below your Page’s cover photo.
- Click Page Info in the left column.
- Click to edit the Address section, add your address and click Save Changes. After saving your changes, a map will appear in this section.
- Click to edit the Address section again. Below the map, click to check the box next to Show map, check-ins and star ratings on the Page.
- Click Save Changes.
- Keep in mind that if you later change your Page’s address, you won’t lose any existing ratings or reviews.
Now, I hope that you understand the importance of Facebook Page reviews.